Health and Safety
FEA cares about you and wants you to be safe while at and when traveling to and from its events.
The health and safety of our attendees is FEA’s top priority. You can expect that FEA and The Palmer House will follow the CDC’s most up-to-date health and safety protocols.
In turn, FEA asks that each attendee takes personal responsibility to do your part and minimize the potential of the spread of communicable diseases at the Event.
- Stay home if you develop a fever or have had exposure to any contagious illness, including COVID-19, within two weeks of traveling for the Event.
- Abide by and engage in health and safety measures as defined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Review this helpful document from the CDC designed to assist in making decisions about attending gatherings.
FEA is taking the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Registrants are required to agree to an attestation statement about their health when they register.
- FEA will follow the CDC and local guidelines related to COVID-19, whatever those may be at the time.
- FEA will have seating available for those who prefer to keep their distance.
- FEA will have reminder postings onsite about health and safety protocols.
Meeting Safety & Responsibility Policy / Code of Conduct Policy Against Discrimination & Harassment
If you have questions about health and safety at the event, contact email@example.com.
Hilton CleanStay Promise
We know that you are as excited as we are to welcome back travel, even if it looks a little different these days. We also understand that our guests’ expectations for cleaning and disinfection have changed. That’s why Hilton has partnered with RB, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program.
Using the same quality brands you trust in your home, Hilton CleanStay builds on our already rigorous cleaning standards to provide complete peace of mind when you stay with any of Hilton’s 18 brands.
Our promise to you is to deliver the same level of reliable and friendly service you’d expect from Hilton, but with the added confidence of industry-leading hygiene practices created to keep you safe.
More information about Hilton CleanStay